Slack federated authentication service allows users to log in to Slack using SAML (Security Assertion Markup Language) authentication. This guide describes how to perform configuration to integrate Slack with idQ Enterprise so that users can log in to Slack through SAML authentication.
- Workspace Administration - SAML single sign-on
- Workspace Administration - Custom SAML single sign-on
- User Guide - idQ Access
- A subscription must be purchased to the Slack Plus or Enterprise Grid plan which allows configuration of SAML Single Sign-On.
- Must have a Slack account with “Workspace Owners” or “Primary Owner” as the account type.
- Must have an administrator account for your idQ Enterprise organization.