Overview of idQ Enterprise and Application Integration
inBay Technologies Inc. delivers a convenient, safe and secure access to enterprise services and applications. The company’s idQ® Enterprise is a unique and innovative SaaS that eliminates the need for usernames and passwords. It is a highly reliable and scalable mutual identity assurance platform and enables companies of all types and sizes to employ leading edge multi-level, multi-factor ‘passwordless’ authentication and delegated authorization solutions.
idQ Enterprise easily allows enterprises to integrate the idQ Enterprise platform with thousands of applications through the use of industry standard protocols such as OAuth 2.0, SAML 2.0, WS-Federation and OpenID Connect.
SAML provides an open-standard for exchanging authentication and authorization information between parties, in particular, between an Identity Provider (IdP) and a Service Provider (SP). An identity provider (such as idQ Enterprise) is a service that manages user identities. Users who are authenticated by the identity provider can obtain a token to log in to applications that support SAML.
idQ Enterprise provides a passwordless authentication for logging in to applications that support the SAML protocol. To be protected by the idQ Enterprise platform, an application needs to be integrated with idQ Enterprise. idQ Enterprise enables users to securely log in to applications by scanning idQ QR codes using the idQ Access app. Authentication is performed by inBay’s idQ Enterprise platform located in the cloud.
Current Applications which inBay has SAML integration documentation:
- Amazon AWS - Integration with idQ Enterprise
- Box - Integration with idQ Enterprise
- FreshDesk - Integration with idQ Enterprise
- G Suite - Integration with idQ Enterprise
- Microsoft Office 365 - Integration with idQ Enterprise
- ProntoForms - Integration with idQ Enterprise
- Salesforce - Integration with idQ Enterprise
- ClicData - Integration with idQ Enterprise
- Evernote - Integration with idQ Enterprise
- Slack - Integration with idQ Enterprise
- vCloud Director - Integration with idQ Enterprise