Google G Suite federated authentication service allows users to log in to G Suite using SAML (Security Assertion Markup Language) authentication.
This guide describes how to perform configuration to integrate G Suite with idQ Enterprise so that users can log in to G Suite through SAML authentication via idQ TaaS.
- G Suite account with administrative privileges.
- Need the Fully Qualified Domain Name (FQDN) of your organization's G Suite.
- Need the FQDN of your organization's idQ Enterprise.
- Verification certificate of idQ Enterprise for G Suite SAML assertion. Instructions to create this certificate are found in the G Suite - Configuration instructions section.
- G Suite SAML SP Metadata XML file for IdQ Enterprise. Instructions to create this certificate are found in the idQ Enterprise - Configuration of G Suite section.
- Set up Single Sign-On for G Suite Accounts Using Third-Party Identity Providers
- idQ User Guide
- User Guide - idQ Access for Android
- User Guide - idQ Access for iOS